The wait is over!!!
I’m here with an unexpected Sunday post because from April 12th, 2015 until quite a few Sundays from now I will be over the moon with the biggest smile plastered on my face. Why you ask?
Game of Thrones has returned!
I don’t know if you guys are fans like me but. . .WAIT. . .actually I don’t even want to think about someone not being a fan. I’m a HUGE fan to the point where it kind of borders on obsession and to be clear I’ll give you a few examples of exactly what I mean below.
– Watching the seasons multiple times
– Reading all the books
– Purchasing The World of Ice & Fire: The Untold History of Westeros and the Game of Thrones. . .because why wouldn’t someone want to know more about Westeros?!
– Waiting in an embarrassingly long line to attend the Season 3 GOT exhibit
– Attending the season 4 early screening and exhibit alone at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn (it was awesome! Arya was there and so was GRRM!)
– Drooling over the flawless braid game of the ladies of Westeros and copying a few hair gems from Khaleesi
– Being a dork and buying this for Valentines Day. . .
I could go on but you get the picture. I’m stoked! I’m beyond excited and I just wanted to share that with you! Now don’t worry the upcoming weeks will not turn Violet Roots into an all day everyday Game of Thrones shrine. This is however a bit of a warning that I may drop a GOT reference here and there from time to time.
You have been warned.
HAPPY GAME OF THRONES DAY!